You can’t exploit what you can’t see.
The severity and number of cyber security threats are escalating rapidly—and so is the expense of being a victim of these attacks. The devastating Sony Pictures hack of November 2014 was estimated to have cost the company at least $15 million. Globally, McAfee estimates that cybercrime will cost the global economy more than $400 billion each year.
It’s Time to Rethink Your Network Security
You may have a security team and security solutions in place right now, but it is time to change to a proactive security mindset in light of ever-evolving cyber threats.
“There will be significant increases in the risk of nation state attackers and advanced persistent threats, cyber warfare or terrorism, data breaches involving high value information and the stealth and sophistication of cyber attackers.” From the 2015 Global Megatrends in Cybersecurity report, sponsored by Raytheon
What does “proactive security mindset” mean?
It means giving the network security specialists within your organization the ability to do what they are already doing today—protecting your diverse network against known threats—but also giving them a robust and seamless way to protect against unexpected attacks from new sources.
It means not waiting for your corporate VPN to become inadequate.
It means investing today against the threats of tomorrow.
And it means doing all of this without compromising your network’s speed, functionality or accessibility…and without draining your budget.
Telos Ghost Private Network Access makes this possible.
Telos Ghost Private Network Access is a simple to use, fully-hosted, enterprise-wide cloud solution that seamlessly encapsulates your existing network infrastructure, VPN and all.
And what do you get in return? Double-tunnel encryption. Users whose locations cannot be seen. Locations that appear to continually shift and are invisible to hackers. Point to point connections that are no longer discernable.
You get a more secure corporate network.
Telos Ghost Private Network Access is easy to use. Here’s how it is done, in just three steps:
- All devices needing to communicate download a small software application. Or users can connect via one of our hardware devices
- Log in with supplied credentials.
- Use device as needed. Email, browsers, applications—there are no restrictions and no discernable latency.
That’s it. As long as your users log into Telos Ghost Private Network Access, they can do business as usual without interruption, with the security and peace of mind your organization needs in this day and age.
Do you face these specific security challenges? If so, Telos Ghost Private Network Access is your answer.
- You need to bring data home from remote locations—without anyone knowing where the data is coming from, or where it is going. Crop sensors. Oil wells. Weather stations. International offices.
- Your publically traded company cannot risk traders or analysts sniffing out sensitive data that could affect your share price. Crop health. Parts inventory. Oil well production. Energy use patterns. Your future depends on protecting this information.
- You need to communicate with employees in the field, without anyone being able to discern where in the world they are, or with whom they are communicating.
- You need to give Just In Time and Just Enough network access to a traveling team or crew. Give people quick access to the data they need to do their jobs, and only that data.
- You’re seeking an alternative to expensive private leased lines—something more affordable and faster to set up, so you can get sensitive data where it needs to be, quickly.
- Latency is a productivity killer, and you need a secure, anonymous solution that does not affect the normal computing experience.
- You want an additional a secure integrated means of access to cloud resources like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or many other cloud computing platform
- You want an additional, seamless layer of protection over your existing corporate VPN. VPN is a point-to-point solution, but you need to obscure the connection on both ends.
Ready to learn more?
You can sign up for a free, no obligation trial of any of the Telos Ghost solutions. Call us at 1-800-70-TELOS (800-708-3567) or fill out the form on our Free Trial page today.